Monday, July 30, 2012

Eco Restaurant


Hi Magnolia Lovers...



It has been three month i have not been active in my blog. I have been busy with my daily activities, therefore i have not much time to color, design and make a cards. I have missed to make cards, follow challenge and chat with all of you, crafters.
It is from you all which i get information of new products, coloring methods and design inspirations.
Since it has been three months for not making card, my hands are bit strange in designing/ creating. Hope that my new card will not  be disappointing.






























Thank You for being always with me and opening my blog frequently. Wish you all good day today..





RINA DAMAY









1 comment:

paula said...

wow,i love this, its stunning xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...