Monday, March 11, 2013

Surprise

Hi Magnolia Lovers...


Welcome back.. 
I would like to share a little about booming K-pop singing. Yesterday, I watched a live K-pop concert with my sister and niece. In fact, I have already been fond of korean artists for long. Since 2007, I have been purchasing and watching Korean movie series from CD and I-tunes applications. Yet, since local tv channels start to play korean series, many korean artists go for singing, beside acting for movies. As a result, many korean concerts have been full, and promotor tends to sell tickets more than its sitting capacity. Amazingly, no body ever complains including myself LOL






Oh yes, this is my new design. It is not a card, it is a 3D decoration in form of frame usually used for scrapbook. I still use magnolia and a few embellishments.





 Materials
Stamps : Magnolia
Coloring : Distress Ink Refill
Papers : Watercolor 300gr
Embellishments : Doohickeys, Buttons, Flowers, Lace, Charm, Pearls, Butterfly Punch, Divine Twine


Anyway, i got surprise gift, a new Blackberry Z10. It is touch screen, the screen is lighter. Of course, the camera is also auto focus. I am super Happy!!! Yay




Thanks for coming to my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

waw its amazing :)

ryanmay1177 said...

Good Work At All. I really impressed with your work. keep it upCamtasia Studio 2020.0.6 Crack

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...